9/01/2008

Week Number 133

1) What would you change about your workplace?

2) If, for the good of mankind, you could reverse one scientific discovery, what would you choose?

3) What is the dumbest thing people do to make themselves better-looking?

4) If you worked with one person with X-ray vision, who would you least like for it to be?

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo



Also, Happy Fickle Birthday to ... well, someone who usually plays along. :-)

12 curious comments:

Anonymous said...

Played for the first time this week. Feel free to stop by :)

Cat. said...

My answers are up here.

Anonymous said...

It's your birthday? Happy Birthday whoever it is that celebrate birthday today! lol

Mine is up! :D

LarryG said...

I posted mine
Week 133
I had those Labor Day blues :)

Mrs. P. said...

Mine's up. And a happy birthday to the mystery memer. :P

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

here's mine here

Anonymous said...

Good day! Posted mine here:

http://teremyblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/curious-as-cat.html

Anonymous said...

I'm posting my answers in my blog, but they'll have to come here to get the questions! ;) *bumps Curious Cat* nice to meet you!

Anonymous said...

whoops! www.thelittlefluffycat.com

Music Wench said...

Found your site and thought it looked fun. Decided to play this week. :-)

http://musicwench.blogspot.com/2008/09/curious-as-cat.html

Cat. said...

MW--thanks for playing. I wish I could comment on your site (but I get why that's disabled!) and wanted to let you know that I appreciate your answers.

ADMIN said...

my 1st time to join and Here's mine.

Happy Sunday everyone!