7/14/2008

Week Number 126

MY APOLOGIES, EVERYONE--I FORGOT TO SCHEDULE THIS TO PUBLISH TODAY! D'OH....

1) What famous couple do you think will announce their separation next?

2) What one thing would you provide to all senior citizens in the world?

3) In what situations do you exaggerate the most?

4) What's the weirdest place you've ever visited?

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo

13 curious comments:

Unknown said...

Week 3 is now up!

Anonymous said...

My CAAC is UP! :)

LarryG said...

i'm up 2...

Cat. said...

I'm up as well...finally.

Anonymous said...

It's better late than never, right! We're still here!

Anonymous said...

Done.

Cat. said...

Connie--thanks for playing along. I liked your answers, especially for #s 3 and 4, but can't comment on your site. :-(

Shadow said...

okay, mine will be up now now

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it - - and I look forward to making this a weekly event!

Anonymous said...

Mine is up.

Cat. said...

Nicole (i.e., 1214605119s23401)--I can't find where you posted your answers...:-(

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Nice questions but I am shy if I will play late. I will wait for the next questions come Monday!
Take care!

Cat. said...

Gellianne (and anyone else lurking around who is shy too!): you can play ANYtime all week...no worries at all. ;-)

See you Monday, for sure, I hope.