12/24/2007

Week Number 97

1) If God agreed to grant you one favor, what would you ask?

2) If you could only give one gift to someone (with cost not an issue), what would you give and to whom?

3) If you could have one extra hour each day to do only one thing, what would you do in that hour?

4) Who is the person you know with the freest spirit?

5) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Photo copyright 2004 Cat.


A very Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it, and a shower of blessings on everyone!

5 curious comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if anyone else would be around this week. :D

I did mine.

Serena

Anonymous said...

My first time here -
I really like this one!
Thanks!

Melonie said...

Great ?s this week, Cat. I'm sure you can read between the lines on my answer to #1 based on past answers. heeheehee.

http://momnmore.blogspot.com/2007/12/curious-as-cat-week-97.html

Hope everyone has a safe and blessed holiday week - weekend - okay, rest of the MONTH. :-)

Ms_Arano said...

Happy holidays to you too! Sorry I'm late, but I'm posted -- the linkback should read "Tra la la..."

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I am late but i love playing!