6/26/2006

Questions for Week Number Twenty-Two:

Of all the people you know, which couple most fully completes and complements each other?


What branch of the armed services would you prefer to join? (you have to pick one)



I have had to rethink this meme because of some commitments I have made for this summer. I will be teaching summer school, for one thing. Some other personal stuff has hit the fan, too.

Since I started this meme on the suggestion of an old friend who has been blogging for a couple of years, I have asked if she can help me out this summer, and maybe longer. Between the two of us, I hope we can continue the weekly questions.

Thanks for bearing with me this month. Have a terrific summer!

3 curious comments:

Cat. said...

I'm up, of course.

Hugs to you.

Lisa said...

I'm up and welcome to your new assistant :-)

Anonymous said...

If I come up with any good questions to donate, I'll give you a holler...

meanwhile, I'm up here:

http://witchybitch.livejournal.com/105185.html