It's Monday morning and I'm extra curious... Answer here, or in your own blog. Please link back, and leave a comment to tell me where you answered. Pssst! You don't have to play on Mondays!
My answers are up.
I'm back! Check out my post HERE.
I played and thanks for the nightmares that will no doubt ensue because you implanted the thought about having 10 brothers. ;)http://shelgeesdesk.blogspot.com/2012/03/curious-as-cat-wk-313.html
This is my first try, Curios Cat, so let me know if I am not doing it right. I have answered your questions and posted them on my blog. It was fun ... you make me think, which is a good thing.Andrea @ From The Solhttp://www.fromthesol.blogspot.com
Meow your hearts out!
My answers are up.
ReplyDeleteI'm back! Check out my post HERE.
ReplyDeleteI played and thanks for the nightmares that will no doubt ensue because you implanted the thought about having 10 brothers. ;)
ReplyDeletehttp://shelgeesdesk.blogspot.com/2012/03/curious-as-cat-wk-313.html
This is my first try, Curios Cat, so let me know if I am not doing it right. I have answered your questions and posted them on my blog. It was fun ... you make me think, which is a good thing.
ReplyDeleteAndrea @ From The Sol
http://www.fromthesol.blogspot.com