It's Monday morning and I'm extra curious... Answer here, or in your own blog. Please link back, and leave a comment to tell me where you answered. Pssst! You don't have to play on Mondays!
My first time playing:http://wild-ting.tumblr.com/post/831935248/curious-cat228
Played: http://christywasheretoo.blogspot.com/2010/07/curious-as-cat.html
mine is up!!!http://www.masipagwapa.net/2010/07/shapes-scars-and-more.html
1. Triangle, Reminds me of pyramids.2. I have a scar on my right palm, after jumping from a barn and caught it on a nail. The Dr. would not freeze it as he stitched it up. Said it was my fault.3. Yes!4. The fire extinguisher does not belong and what is the square behind the eye?
Meow your hearts out!
My first time playing:
ReplyDeletehttp://wild-ting.tumblr.com/post/831935248/curious-cat228
Played: http://christywasheretoo.blogspot.com/2010/07/curious-as-cat.html
ReplyDeletemine is up!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.masipagwapa.net/2010/07/shapes-scars-and-more.html
1. Triangle, Reminds me of pyramids.
ReplyDelete2. I have a scar on my right palm, after jumping from a barn and caught it on a nail. The Dr. would not freeze it as he stitched it up. Said it was my fault.
3. Yes!
4. The fire extinguisher does not belong and what is the square behind the eye?